Join our growing team of talent and help us bring self-driving technology to the world.
For open applications email firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Communications Assistant
Be part of an exciting start-up on the cutting edge of technology. Sensible 4 builds the software that powers the cars of the future, today.
We are looking for a part or full-time Marketing Communications Assistant to join our team. You will be in charge of our social media and work closely with our marketing team to develop press releases and communications materials. You are an excellent communicator and an avid writer.
We offer you a dynamic workplace, opportunity to grow quickly and a chance to work with one of the most talented teams in the autonomous driving space.
• Managing social media accounts
• Developing content for our social media channels together with the marketing team
• Managing press and public relations
• Writing press releases
• Writing content and copy for marketing materials such as our website and blog
Requirements & Skills
• Bachelors or Masters degree in communications, marketing, journalism or related fields
• Friendly, energetic and positive
• Able to work independently
• Able to juggle multiple tasks and wear many hats at the same time
• Great written and verbal communications skills in English and Finnish
• Great with social media
• Good understanding of PR-, communications and storytelling principles
• Interest and knowledge about technology, robotics and autonomous vehicles
• Photography or video experience
Send your resumé or CV and application to: email@example.com
Please include salary expectations.
Call Tommi Rimpiläinen +358 40 589 5489 Monday 30.9.2019 11:00-12:00 and Thursday 3.10 10:00-11:00, for more information.
The position will be filled once the right candidate has been found.